Bankruptcy Lawyer in Bel-Ridge MO
CAN YOU TELL ME THE BENEFITS OF FILING A BEL-RIDGE MO BANKRUPTCY?
1. The moment a bankruptcy petition is filed, all creditor activity has to come to a complete halt!! No more phone calls, no more letters, no more threats of legal action!
2. Also, no more wage garnishments, no more bank levies (on frozen checking accounts), and no more lawsuits filed against you!
3. A St Louis bankruptcy is the single best way to improve your credit score. For instance, you can expect to see your score rise by about 100 points within the first year after filing your case!
ONLY $300 UPFRONT FEES FOR A BEL-RIDGE MO CHAPTER 13
WHAT TYPES OF DEBTS ARE KNOCKED OUT IN A BANKRUPTCY?
1. Things you wouldn’t necessarily expect, like old gym memberships, overdrawn bank accounts, and cell phone bills
2. Credit cards, medical bills
3. Deficiencies from a home foreclosure, car repossession, or from an old apartment that you had to break the lease on
4. Personal loans, payday loans, signature loans
5. Really anything that resembles an unsecured nature
CAN YOU TELL ME THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CHAPTER 7 AND CHAPTER 13?
1. A Chapter 7 will knock out all of your unsecured debts (like credit cards and medical bills), but it won’t protect assets that have a great deal of equity
2. A St Louis Chapter 13 could involve paying back some of your unsecured creditors, but it will protect all of your assets from liquidation
3. The length of a Ch7 is about five months; a Ch13 repayment plan will last between three (3) and five (5) years
At Brinkman & Alter, LLC, we want to make sure that you receive the very best bankruptcy services in all of the St Louis area. Our team will get you back on your feet, help to dramatically improve your financial standing, and put you in the best position possible for the future. The attorney fees for a standard St Louis Chapter 7 are $675, and the upfront fees for a St Louis Chapter 13 are $300. But the initial consultation is free of charge!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!